Saturday 4 January 2014

Sample CV 2



 AHMED

Address: House no. B-5 Gulshan-e-Hadeed Phase II Karachi.
E-mail: jawad_ahm90@yahoo.com
Phone no. 0305-836
Nationality: Pakistani.
Religion: Islam.
Marital: Single.
Date Of Birth:-June-19
C.N.I.C.:401-731-1

Subject:
To obtain a challenging position in a good organization where I can utilize my expertise with positive attitude.

Qualification:
Ø  S.S.C from  GALLANT FOUNDATION SCHOOL with A-grade (78%) in 2009.
Ø  H.S.C (Pre-engineering) from E-Complex College with A-Grade (74%) in 2012.
Ø  Doing B.S in “Applied Chemistry and Chemical Technology” from Karachi University.
Extra Courses:
Ø  Done a Computer I.T course.
Ø  Done a Passenger Handling Course form P.I.A Training Center.
Computer Skills:
Ø  Microsoft Word.
Ø  Microsoft Excel.
Ø  Microsoft Power Point.
Reference:
Available on request.



No comments:

Post a Comment