Wednesday 1 January 2014

COVER LETTER Sample




COVER LETTER

HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER,
PAK KUWAIT TEXTILES LTD,
,Shadman Lahore                                                                                                                             
Respected  Sir,

I have been completed BS in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION i.e. BBA Final From                                                                                                 
FUUAST Gulshan Campus Karachi. (Secured CGPA 3.58 in last semester).                                                               

Currently doing job in LUCKY TEXTILE MILLS as an Assistant Manager Production. Moreover, I have done Six Weeks Business School Internship at NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN, Pakistan Steel Mills
(PASMIC) Branch, Karachi from 07-07-2011 to 02-08-2011.
During 4 weeks I visited following departments;

Ø  Account Opening Deptt.
Ø  Remittance Deptt.
Ø  Clearing Deptt.
Ø  Advances Deptt.
Ø  EOBI Pension Dealing.
                 
My resume is attached with this cover letter.
 If you give me a chance to serve I’ll not let you disappointed and I’ll be very thankful to you. Looking forward for your kind response, you can contact me for interview on my cell no 0333 21244232 at any time or at my e-mail address monaz@gmail.com.

Regards
ZAFAR



No comments:

Post a Comment