Saturday 4 January 2014

Request for the allotment of Residential accommodation in steel town. Application



To,
The General Manager (township)
Pakistan Steel
Karachi.



Subject:           Request for the allotment of Residential accommodation in steel town.

Respected Sir,

            Most respectfully I beg to submit that I am serving Pakistan Steel since 30 years to enter satisfaction of my superiors. As Deputy Manager In Cold Rolling Mills (operation). Being Russion Trained.

Being having a large family I am in grave need of a suitable accommodation in Steel town, so that I may live in peace and educate my children, along with nearest to work place.

In this connection I earnestly hope that my superiors will consider my humble request being a senior employee and allot a residential accommodation in Steel Town.

I shall ever remain grateful for doing this kindness to me and my family.


Thanking you in anticipation.



Date: 31-10-2011


Yours Most Obedient.


Mohammad
P.No.235
Deputy Manager,
Cold Rolling Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment