Sunday 19 January 2014

REQUEST FOR EMPLOYMENT ON SON EMPLOYEE QUOTA.



To,
The Director HRM,
Port Qasim Authority
Karachi.
s
Subject:           REQUEST  FOR EMPLOYMENT ON SON EMPLOYEE QUOTA.


Sir,
            Most respectfully it is submitted that my father KHADIM HUSSAIN was an employee of Port Qasim Authority as a Security Hawaldar. He died on 07-12-2013 and He was only supporter of his family due to his sudden death we are facing many difficulties.

            I am an elder son of my father and now all responsibilities lying on my shoulders. The Port Qasim Authority  not only take care of its employees but also after the death of his employee, consider his one family member for employment on son employee quota.

I deserve the same and request for employment on son employee quota basis, on any suitable post.

My Bio Data is as under:-

Name                           :           ALI  HAIDER
Fathers Name              :           Khadim Hussain (Late)
C.N.I.C No.                :           42501-0410942-1
Date of Birth               :           18-07-1993
Domicile                      :           Malir Karachi
Marital Status             :           Single
Qualification               :           Matriculation
Address:                      :           Flat No.2, Block C, ng Complex Malir Khi.
Contact No.                :           0333-24




            I hope my case will be considered sympathetically and humanitarian grounds also.

                                                                                                      

Thanks



                                                                                                            ALI  H
Date : 17-12-2013              

No comments:

Post a Comment