Saturday 11 January 2014

APPLICATION FOR THE APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN THE TRADE OF APPRENTICE CHEMICAL.



To,


The Assistant Manager Industrial Relations
LOTTE CHEMICAL PAKISTAN LTD.
Bin Qasim, Karachi-74200.

SUBJECT:      APPLICATION FOR THE APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN THE TRADE OF
                   APPRENTICE CHEMICAL.

R/Sir,

                   It is submitted that I have come to know through the advertisement in daily JANG, Dated 28/04/2013 that some posts of Apprentice Chemical are laying vacant under your kind control. I offer my services for one of them.

MY PARTICULARS ARE AS UNDER

Trade Apply in:
Apprentice Chemical
Name:
Muhammad Hasan
Date of Birth:
13/07/1992
Father’s Name:
Ghulam Asghar
Marital Status:
Single
Postal Address
House # A-2326 Gulshan-e-Hadeed Phase-II, Bin Qasim, Karachi.
CNIC No.
42201-4477424-7
Contact No.
0312-2035393
Qualification
Subject
Grades/
Marks
Percentages
Year
Board
F.Sc
Pre-Eng
(C)587/1100
53%
2011
B.I.S.E Karachi
Matric
Science
(A)683/850
80%
2009
B.I.S.E Karachi
D.A.E
Chemical
A+(757/1050)
72%
2012
In Progress
S.B.T.E Karachi









                   Further I assure you sir that if the above chance is given to me I shall try my best to satisfy your honour with my work and behavior.  
                  
                   For this act of kindness, I shall ever remain grateful to you.


                                                                                      Your’s Obediently

                                                                                     
Dated:09/05/2013                                                           
                                                                                    (Mohammad Hasan)

No comments:

Post a Comment