Wednesday 1 January 2014

REQUEST FOR APPOINTMENT AS A TREASURAR IN DAWOOD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ON CONTRACT BASIS



To,
        The Minister For Education,
                Govt: of Pakistan,
                      Islamabad.


Subject: REQUEST FOR APPOINTMENT AS A TREASURAR IN DAWOOD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ON CONTRACT BASIS.


R/Sir,

It is learnt that a post of Treasurar in Dawood College of
Engineering and Technology is lying vacant under your kind control. I offer my services for the same.

I belong to Pakistan Audit and Accounts Services and
before retiring I was working as Controller Military Accounts (BPS-20) at Heavy Industries Taxila. I retired from Govt: Services on attaining the age of superannuation on 21-07-2008. I possess vast experience in Finance, Accounts, Budget, Audit and Administration (CV) attached.

It is therefore requested that I may kindly be given a chance
thereby appointing me as Treasurar at Dawood College of Engineering and Technology on Contract basis, so as to show my worth with hardwork and honesty   







                                                                                                            HBUX ABRO
Address:-
Flat No:FCrescent Complex,
Gulshan-e-Iqbal-11 University Road
Karachi
# 0333-510

No comments:

Post a Comment