Friday 3 January 2014

Resignation Sample Application






To,
The Manager Human Resource
INTERSCAN Karachi.


Subject:         Resignation

Respected / Sir,

Most respectfully, I Arshad Ahmed S/O Haji Ghulam Hyder workinig as an Assistant Accountant in your company Interscan. I am going to start my own business, because my father is not able to work alone our business. He is also diabetic patient, due to this reason. I am giving resign hope you will accept my resign.
I shall thankful.                      


Date: 18-Dec-2008                                                                             You’re sincerely

 Arshad Ahmed


                                                                                                                                   
CC       : General Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment