Saturday 4 January 2014

APPIATOIN FOR TRANSFER FROM GBLSS KHAN MOHAMMAD KALMATI TO GOVT BOYS SECONDARY SCHOOL



The Executive District.
Education Officer
City Distt Govt Karachi.



Subject: AN APPIATOIN FOR TRANSFER FROM GBLSS KHAN MOHAMMAD
 KALMATI  TO GOVT BOYS SECONDARY SCHOOL GHAGHER VILLAGE  BIN QASIM  TOWN MALIR KARACHI.



Respected Sir,

Most humbly and respectfully I  Anwer  of Govt Boys Lower Secondary School Khan Mohd Kalmati draw your kind attention at above subjected request.
                                                                                             
Sir; I am residing at Siddique Goth Dabaji U.C. Ghher the  distance area between my duty place and my residence is near about 20  kilometer bye one side it is to far from my residence and I can not perform my duties smoothly and respectively. The environment of my duty place is tense and for torchering for me. It is lot of suffering for me financially, physically and mentally. I can not offered all these sufferings. (Mentally Physically financially) more over I am poor paying servant of BPS-14 too. The daily expenditure are unbearable.
So I humbly and earnestly request for Sympathetic and positive action for above subjected stated request once again.

I’ll remain ever grate full to you and pray for your  positive favour.

Thanking your in your anticipation.


                                                                                                  Yours Obediently


Dated: _______                                                        JOKHIO
                                                                                                  
 Khan Mohd  
  Village Bin Qasim Karachi   

No comments:

Post a Comment